At only 1.1 pounds- the monopod is a great choice when every ounce counts.
• Supports video cameras, still cameras, and scopes
• 3/8" 16 univeral thread mount
• Three leg sections able to extend 5 feet
• 19” fully closed
• Non skid rubber foot
• Built in cushion grip
• Made of high quality lightweight aluminum
• Monopod stake accessory available separately
Works great in conjunction with the Pillar Blind Bracket for use in blinds. The Pillar Blind Bracket allows you to mount the Monopod to the shelf or windowsill of a hard shell blind.
- Fourth Arrow Monopod
Fourth Arrow Monopod
The monopod is a smaller and lightweight version of the Fourth Arrow tripod. Don’t have room? Need something lighter? The monopod is a great choice. The monopod features 3 extendable sections- for a total length of 5 feet. Fully closed up, the monopod is 19 inches long.
The top section is covered in dense foam for quiet handling. The loop handle makes it easy to carry, hang on a branch, or hang from a backpack!